Saturday, January 10, 2009

Easy Run - Rougher Near Term


I did a nice easy 6 miles today. The weather was warmer than it has been for a while. But, to be honest, I could have cross country skied out there today. It wasn't too icy though, so I again managed to stay upright.

This was an easy week. The miles start to pick up again next week. And on that note:

Tomorrow starts the rough part of my Paris Marathon preps. I'll be gone for a few days this week, and it only gets worse from here until March. I'll have to make a large effort to get the miles in.

On another note, you'll soon be reading in these pages how I've gotten hopelessly lost while out running. I've taken to just running on the trails that suit me at the moment. Today I ended up fording a mostly fozen stream, before climbing a snow crusted, pathless hill to find another trail to run on. Much fun.

1 comment:

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

Hopelessly lost? Great. Thanks for the warning :)