Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WARNING: HIGLY ADDICTING GAME!

This post is in response to Blunoz's. It might be considered off topic, but it's my blog, and it says "whatever's on my mind" so therefore it's on topic.

After much trial and error (mostly error) I finally beat the 'normal' difficulty of the game. (For reference, here's a link to the game. But it is addictive. You've been fairly warned.)

To Update his strategy, I was using the pellet towers and swarm towers exclusively and was able to get to the 50th wave but not through it. So I changed tactics slightly and added some squirt towers. The real trick is realizing a few highly upgraded towers are far superior to many weakly upgraded towers. (Of course, there is a minimum number of weakly upgraded towers you need to control the flow of creeps.) Oh, and if you don't have good air defense, you will quickly die.

Here's a screen shot of my victorious game, in the waning moments of the last creeps lives...

No comments: