Saturday, November 3, 2007

Can't wait for Christmas(?)

Well, I went out for a run this morning and I can't wait for the lovely wife's next package to get here. It will be like December 25th. (Although I hope it gets here before then!)

Why, because it was in the 40s this morning and that package has my warm running stuff in it. I had a long sleeve shirt and a very nice rain resistant vest on. But no long pants or anything like that. Yes, I have a nice warm hat to wear now (thanks to the nice folks at Pacers). But of course I didn't wear it. Come on US Mail!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodies in the mail are always fun! Even if you know what's coming in the package!

Hope the running is going well. I still haven't started back since last weekends' race!

Sagey said...

Has it arrived yet?!

Loping Squid said...

Christmas arrived last night!
Thanks wifey.