Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Continuing Saga...

Today, I had the first speed session that I've been remotely happy with in over a month. I went out for a short fartlek at lunch and it wasn't 'Bad.' It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. Even my nemesis the hill wasn't that bad. I pushed up it as hard as I could, without slowing to a snail's pace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

For those of you following the continuing saga of the amorous couple: no sighting today, however, I think they're bringing their relationship out into the open. On Monday, (in addition to seeing a guy running in shorts and body armor) I spotted them out enjoying their 'lunch.'

Their cars were parked in the normal location (one small hatchback, one mini-van/MPV with two children's (?) name stickers on the back windows). But instead of being pressed up against each other between the cars, they were across the road leaning up against a railing. (Have I mentioned before that this location is about 50m from a sewage treatment plant? I hope I'd pick a better spot for an amorous rendezvous.)

No comments: