Saturday, May 31, 2008

Unsolicited Commercial Endorsement

Living overseas, we do a lot of internet shopping. It's a great way to get a wide selection and still pay in $ vice paying in € or even worse in £. A company I was turned on to by a fellow running blogger The Running Warehouse.


Wide selection, quick turnaround (usually w/in a week, and we have to wait on the USPS) and they've sent me what I ordered every time! My only criticism is that some of there items only ship through UPS, not priority mail so I can't order them). Although, for those who live in the continental 48 (sorry Blunoz) they have free 2-day shipping, and free return shipping.

Even better, they've got a promotion of some sorts going on right now, and if you place an order over a certain value, you get a free reusable cloth shopping bag.

No comments: