Thursday, August 28, 2008

Return

So, I've been gone for 2 weeks.
Runs completed while on holiday: 0.

I've run twice since we've been back, and bicycled to work once. And I have one thing to say: Concrete legs.

I did get some new shoes while we were away. A pair of Asics trail running shoes. I figure I do most of my running on trails of some sort, so I'd give these a whirl. Plus it would give my other shoes a rest.

Oh, and I also got a new toy. I wore it for my run today. I'll see how I like it as time progresses. The initial report is good, although, I think I was looking down at my wrist every other step today!


Break


When you want a short diversion try this:

I got 34. Looking at the answers afterward, I just couldn't believe some of the ones I missed!

2 comments:

blunoz said...

Welcome back, sorry about the concrete legs, and congrats on the new toy. I look forward to hearing your reviews on it. My Polar HRM isn't working anymore. Tried changing the batteries. It alternates between displaying 000 and 200 for my heartrate now. I was contemplating getting a new chest strap, and then my wife emailed me a link to the Garmin on sale at Costco. Not sure which way to go yet.

blunoz said...

I got 43. After the quiz was over, I also could not believe some of the ones I didn't think of.